Which kind of TV should I buy?
- For the ultimate movie and sports experience, a two-piece front projection system is ideal. Nothing beats a huge screen and comfortable seating.
- OLED and UltraHD LED TVs offer the best flat panel images currently available.
- With any flat panel display, stick with mid to upper end models from name brands who manufacture their own sets, like LG, Sony and Samsung.
Do you offer trade in programs for older A/V equipment?
- Absolutely. Call or email for specific info.
Which TV and internet provider should I go use?
- While an antenna offers the best quality for local channels, we strongly recommend Comcast X1 or DirecTV for paid TV service due to their best-in-class picture and sound quality.
- For internet, we strongly recommend Comcast high speed internet. Be sure to buy your own cable modem rather than rent one from Comcast. Contact us for specific models.
Can my Blu-ray player also play DVDs and CDs?
What should I look for when buying HDMI cables?
- An HDMI cable that is guaranteed to deliver the best experience is one that has been certified by a third-party testing facility; the most stringent process is performed by DPL Labs. A list of DPL Labs certified HDMI cable manufacturers can be found on their website HERE.
Is everything going wireless?
- Wires are preferred for best performance.
- Many new TVs, Blu-ray players and streaming devices feature built-in or optional wireless networking, giving you access to fun and exciting entertainment sources like Netflix, Pandora and YouTube.
- Virtually every "wireless" speaker available today performs well below the quality level of wired speakers.
- Wireless high definition systems for sending information to your HDTV are becoming more stable. We are keeping a sharp eye on their progress in hope that they will soon be reliable enough to offer.
How can I get rid of the ten remotes on my coffee table?
- This is an easy one! Professionally programmed controls simplify lives. Get one remote to control everything.
Is TV and projector calibration worth it?
- Absolutely! Your TV or projector is capable of a much better picture than it has right now!